Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I run 20 rear tire and 14t front sprocket, around 60-65mph for a long time (30-35min) can i have any issue on the engine? cause my top speed was around 74-75mph, it's just 10-15mph under my top speed!!!!

this is better to change front sprocket to return like stock or I can keep it with the 14t witout any trouble with long time at high RPM?

Thank!!!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Installe toi une 15 dents ;) je roule en 20" aussi avec ce sprocket sauf qui faut grinder le case saver un peu. J' ai monte de 3-rivieres a latuque l'ete passe pis on etais en 5 tout le presque au fond moi pis mon chum de gars avec sont raptor.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
If I run 20 rear tire and 14t front sprocket, around 60-65mph for a long time (30-35min) can i have any issue on the engine? cause my top speed was around 74-75mph, it's just 10-15mph under my top speed!!!!

this is better to change front sprocket to return like stock or I can keep it with the 14t witout any trouble with long time at high RPM?

Thank!!!
It would be best to get the final drive down if your planning on running at high speeds for long distances.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.