Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to replace my can-link cable for my pcv to wideband2 which originally had 4 wires (white, black, red, green). The new can link from dynojet only has two wires (green, white).

? is does anyone know what the red and black wires where for, and if im using the wideband2 as an autotune, do i need the red and black wires?

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Talked to dynojet today and the red and black wires were for use as digital grounds. They said on some setups the digital grounds were causeing more problems than they were worth. So they eliminated them on the new style can-link cables and do not offer the 4 wire ones anymore.

I hooked up the new can-link today, configured autotune, and it works fine displaying the AFR on the pcv software. Rode the bike for a lil bit plugged in the usb and checked the trim table and it is working, calculating the adjustments properly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya they do.

I am currently running a map from dynojet ----
M16-004-009
2009-2010 Honda TRX700XX
HMF full exhaust
Stock air filter
Air box lid removed.
------------------------------------------------
It was the closest i could find to my setup. Then I figured the autotune can fine tune it fom there. It seems to run great, pulls way harder through the gears, and topend...WOW.

However, I am new to this, so I would always appreciate any suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
ya they do.

I am currently running a map from dynojet ----
M16-004-009
2009-2010 Honda TRX700XX
HMF full exhaust
Stock air filter
Air box lid removed.
------------------------------------------------
It was the closest i could find to my setup. Then I figured the autotune can fine tune it fom there. It seems to run great, pulls way harder through the gears, and topend...WOW.

However, I am new to this, so I would always appreciate any suggestions.

Just wondering with all the upgrades you listed, why in the world are you still using the stock filter? :nuts: OIC those are the setting for your map, nevermind....sry

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pm sent.. thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts