Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting about 2 weeks ago I haven't been able to access this website from my computer. However I am on now on my Blackberry and it appears others have been getting on just fine.

What could be the issue?

·
Registered
179 Posts
You probably got blocked by the firewall. I had this happen to me a while back. Figure out what your ip address is and go to http://www.cirtexhosting.com , talk to live support and tell them you think the server firewall blocked you, they will most likely remove your ip address from the firewall list.

Good luck.

RP

·
Registered
984 Posts
A couple of months ago the firewall in my router blocked me out, I just reset it and it worked for me.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
same here but now its better. if you have a router try resetting it

·
Registered
189 Posts
mine blocked me and i disabled and re conected my wireless connection on my laptop and it works great.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I will reset my router and hope that does the trick because I have no idea what my IP address is.

·
Registered
788 Posts
If you are to right click on the computer icon on the lower left screen you can just click repair and it will fix it for you. Your computer knows everything you need to know.

·
Registered
538 Posts
click this link to find out what your public ip is http://whatismyip.com

you might have to send scuzz or admin a pm to have them remove your ip from the banned list

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Thanks everyone. I will reset my router and hope that does the trick because I have no idea what my IP address is.
Power off your modem as well, when it comes up you'll get a new IP.

If you are to right click on the computer icon on the lower left screen you can just click repair and it will fix it for you. Your computer knows everything you need to know.
This will only help if he is not behind a router.

click this link to find out what your public ip is http://whatismyip.com

you might have to send scuzz or admin a pm to have them remove your ip from the banned list
http://Ipchicken.com works well and is easy to remember as well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
538 Posts
This will only help if he is not behind a router.
heh, xp machine with a public IP, whew....let the hacking begin :hey:

almost as good as a wireless router plugged in right out of the box

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok. I have reset my modem and my router. Still the same thing.

What is my next step?

Thanks for all the help guys.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Is it giving you any message when you try to access the forums? Can you still reach the home page without a problem?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have windows 7. It says internet explorer cannot display the webpage when I go to the forums or the main site. When I click to diagnose the problem it says my connection is fine, that resource www.club700xx.com isn't responding.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
seems like i have to log in a million times to look at a picture or send a pm , whats up with that i am no computer wiz but it looks like if you log in you shouldnt have to keep doing it for a certain amount of time its a hassle

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I have windows 7. It says internet explorer cannot display the webpage when I go to the forums or the main site. When I click to diagnose the problem it says my connection is fine, that resource www.club700xx.com isn't responding.

You're definitely not on the banned list. That's weird, I don't know why you'd be seeing that.. :disgust:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Admin, Could you post the numeric address for the site for him to try.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Admin, Could you post the numeric address for the site for him to try.
the IP this site resolves to is shared by many websites, im sure they are using host headers to pull content.

heres the sites IPA anyways...

Pinging club700xx.com [67.159.44.20] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 67.159.44.20: bytes=32 time=46ms TTL=53
Reply from 67.159.44.20: bytes=32 time=50ms TTL=53

you could always try to spoof your routers MAC address with another PC on your LAN, this would definitley allow you to pull another public IPA which should clear up this issue. Most ISP's have a rather lengthy lease on public IPA's so just resetting your modem/router wont do the trick.

Or you could try to plug your PC directly into the cable modem, make sure to power your PC and modem down, turn on modem, wait for the lights to get a flashy then turn on your PC. If the site pulls, the you'll need to take the steps above to get a new public IPA.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the IP this site resolves to is shared by many websites, im sure they are using host headers to pull content.

heres the sites IPA anyways...

Pinging club700xx.com [67.159.44.20] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 67.159.44.20: bytes=32 time=46ms TTL=53
Reply from 67.159.44.20: bytes=32 time=50ms TTL=53

you could always try to spoof your routers MAC address with another PC on your LAN, this would definitley allow you to pull another public IPA which should clear up this issue. Most ISP's have a rather lengthy lease on public IPA's so just resetting your modem/router wont do the trick.

Or you could try to plug your PC directly into the cable modem, make sure to power your PC and modem down, turn on modem, wait for the lights to get a flashy then turn on your PC. If the site pulls, the you'll need to take the steps above to get a new public IPA.
I will try these steps when I am back home. I am visiting family now and the same computer that was not working at my house is working here so it must be something related to my internet.

Thanks for all the help everyone. I will report back with success or failure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts