·
Registered
115 Posts
diameter

i like 22s for extra ground clearance but its not a huge difference

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I personally have 22's. If we could fit 20's without making the rear really wide. Then I would definitely be running 20" razr 2!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The smaller tires is also like changing your gearing. I think going to 20" would be similar to going to the 13t sprocket. When I went to 24" on the back for awhile I went to a 12t sprocket because of the difference it made

·
Registered
172 Posts
I run 20

for ground clearence, I dont see any difference with stock tire!!!

For the wide, 20 or 22 it's the same with razr2

for the look, I come back to 22 next time, 22 front and rear, but it's mostly for the look!!!!

with 20, if you dont want to change your ratio on top speed, you need a 15th front sprocket!!!!

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Do the 10" wheels really make it that much wider? I thought it was only an inch per side.

When I change mine, i'm going to a 10" rim with 22" tires. More rubber between the ground and the wheel.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Do the 10" wheels really make it that much wider? I thought it was only an inch per side.

When I change mine, i'm going to a 10" rim with 22" tires. More rubber between the ground and the wheel.
It's closer to 2" per side. Stock is 46 and its 50ish depending on tires.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I run the 20" razr 2's and I like them but I think I would go back to a 22" after these wear out. Oh and I like the width that the 10" rims give the bike, I think its more stable.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have the 20" and 13t sprocket really like my setup
about 3" wider

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.