·
Registered
31 Posts
ziggy

I am going to be there for both days. Maybe we can meat up :xx:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I've wanted to get back up there (WA) and ride for some time... But, there is a race here (SCCS) that I'm already committed to. Some day soon, I'll make my way back north to ride again.

roadkill

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweeeeet!

ziggy

I am going to be there for both days. Maybe we can meat up :xx:
^^^Sweeeeet!^^^ I have to work Sat but Sunday it is!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm down!

I've wanted to get back up there (WA) and ride for some time... But, there is a race here (SCCS) that I'm already committed to. Some day soon, I'll make my way back north to ride again.

roadkill
Always in the need of new friends up here - Let me know...

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Always in the need of new friends up here - Let me know...

Thanks... I was considering going up there for a graduation... My buddy has 2 daughters and one is graduating high school... yes they all ride. But her graduation is too close to the SCCS Round 3 event for me to make it. May try to get up there to see them later this summer... and take my quad. They live in Mossyrock... so Seattle is not that far away.

roadkill

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a small world!

Thanks... I was considering going up there for a graduation... My buddy has 2 daughters and one is graduating high school... yes they all ride. But her graduation is too close to the SCCS Round 3 event for me to make it. May try to get up there to see them later this summer... and take my quad. They live in Mossyrock... so Seattle is not that far away.

roadkill
I grew up in Morton!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There more the merrier! Send me a pm and I'll shoot my number to ya. This will be my first poker run. Don't know what to expect either, just glad I can get out and ride!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts