Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Per Baxter's suggestion. See what caption you can come up with for this pic.

roadkill

·
Registered
788 Posts
" Lug nut, whats a lug nut? Oh you mean those four round metal thingys I left in my purse?"

·
Registered
788 Posts
"Anyone bring a metal detector?"

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Her guy pick up method ALWAYS works"

"Do you think her husband's getting suspicious yet?... This is the 3rd time her wheel has fallen off and he had to go back for lug nuts"

"A blond moment"

"Righty tighty, lefty loosey"

"A girl rider moment" (That one should get me in trouble)

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Dear god please send someone to fix this so I will be able to ride the rest of the day"
Just a small note... I was the only one who stopped... my riding buddies just flew by. I was the only gentleman. But then, since spare lug nuts are something I don't carry... all I did was take her picture.

roadkill

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just a small note... I was the only one who stopped... my riding buddies just flew by. I was the only gentleman. But then, since spare lug nuts are something I don't carry... all I did was take her picture.

roadkill

You could have taken one off each of your wheels and had her on her way. I didn't think this really happened, by looking at the pic I didn't see any tire marks in the sand. Thought it was just a photo session.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
" hi my name is Remington do you need a ride?"

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
You could have taken one off each of your wheels and had her on her way. I didn't think this really happened, by looking at the pic I didn't see any tire marks in the sand. Thought it was just a photo session.
It was real. But did just turn into a photo session since there was nothing I could do to help... since I didn't have a wrench either. Her husband had gone for lug nuts and a wrench. But then, at least I stopped. My friends went by kinda like the pic below... well kinda anyway.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hell yes, keep the funny going. :lmao:

roadkill

·