Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my ccp damper will be done next week and ill have it late in the week or during the weekend to review.

to make my review much better what are some things out side of stearing that i should pay attion to ?

my biggest reason for the damper is high speed dirt road running and in the trails every now and then my rim will hit a tree or somthing and rip the handle bars out of my hands.

out side of that i cant think of any other reason i personally wanted this damper.

my concerns are being able to stear when i want to.... say iam going down a long strip... at the end i wanna roost threw a turn... iam not sure how i would set the ccp damper up for this

any ideas and hints and things you want me to try with this damper to make a better review let me know

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just set it at 5 or 6 to begin. It just saved my wrist this past saturday. I hit a rock on the right side a-arm, lost the a-arm guard, dented the a-arm and still felt it in my wrist a little bit. My wrist is a bit sore but nothing major or swollen. If I did not have it bye bye wrist is my guess.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ccp damper shipping friday will be reviewed next week, took him a little longer to build the mount then expected

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
once i get it and mount it up though..... how do I adjust it.... what am I looking for ?

its my first damper so i dont know how to evaluate it

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damper has shipped...... should have it by this saturday...... the review will be postponed untill i can refinnish the damper and mout and untill i get my nerfs back from proarmor as well as get a little time to see how exactly i use the damper

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
what you mean refinish the mount?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts