Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks good! Get it on and try it out. IMO a dampener is about the best addition you can do. It's saved my butt quite a few times that I know of and probably ba lot more that I never felt.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just finished installing it, it was quite easy, just had to move a bit my front brake lines. I shoulkd be trying it out this weekend :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
It has saved my wrists a couple of times already!

·
Registered
150 Posts
yea that would b nice i hate wen u slam a tree and it kills ur wrists. i just like the cheeper more simpler ones that dont cost alot. and that 1 looks xpensive!

·
Registered
734 Posts
$160 is not expensive!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
GO RIDE IT!!!! I wanna buy one before this weekend! lol I doubt it'd get here before then, but that's not the point! I WANT IT NOW! But I want to know if it's good enough. I want a Precision - the one they hit with a hammer, but not the price!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It aint bad at all for $160, Today y tried it out and it makes a big difference at high speeds it rides smooth. Also when you hit rocks or bumps it doesn't take off my hands of the handle bars like it used to.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
So worth the $160?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hey, Xcalibur, what did you set it at? I set it at 5 and has worked great for me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
o no. im pretty sure this is highly frowned upon, u know, a little spelling mistake

That would be a typo, it is different than a spelling mistake. At least he used full sentences with real words instead of acting like he was texting his friends.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are those the same ones on ebaymotors??

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, it was purchased from the link mentioned by rappyfreak. Don't hesitate to purchase it. It's worth it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
How does this help on trails. I am new to what a stabilizer does for steering sorry for the newbie question.

·
Registered
984 Posts
How does this help on trails. I am new to what a stabilizer does for steering sorry for the newbie question.
It's a shock absorber for the steering, if you've ever had the handlebars jerked out your hands when hitting a large rock, tree roots or ruts this will soften that blow. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts