Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well!
Was thinking about ordering their Dampner but noticed on EBAY they are now selling them for $210 which is a little too rich for me, guess that I should have bought it last year when the demand was not as high or perhaps if we have a group buy, he might gave us a deal.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I emailed him after the whole deal, and he gave me mine for the same price. Just email him, tell him your part of the club, and voila.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool! Thanks, I'll do that after I pay taxes next month....yelk!!!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I was checking for the CCP damper for a friend so I could send him the link because he liked mine and saw that there was someone else selling the CCP damper and asking $25.00 more plus $8.00 for shipping... for the very same damper. The original CCP damper is still at eBay for, I think $185.00 now, but is in their "stores" category.

roadkill

·
Registered
667 Posts
The stabilizer works great, just as good as the Percision on the other bike. It is well worth 210! He has to make some money on it, do any of you know what a CNC machine costs?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
The stabilizer works great, just as good as the Percision on the other bike. It is well worth 210! He has to make some money on it, do any of you know what a CNC machine costs?
The guy that's selling them for $210.00 is not who makes them... he just re-sells them. You can still get them from the original maker for $185.00 with free shipping, so why pay $25.00 more and pay another $8.00 for shipping for the same product? It's the guy in Detroit Lakes, MN. that makes them and had to buy a CNC machine... Not the guy in Connecticut who's re-selling them.
However, no matter what you pay, they are worth every penny.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
The guy that's selling them for $210.00 is not who makes them... he just re-sells them. You can still get them from the original maker for $185.00 with free shipping, so why pay $25.00 more and pay another $8.00 for shipping for the same product? It's the guy in Detroit Lakes, MN. that makes them and had to buy a CNC machine... Not the guy in Connecticut who's re-selling them.
However, no matter what you pay, they are worth every penny.

roadkill

Not to disagree with you, but I think the guy is actually from PA. But either way, you have a valid point, and regardless on what it says on ebay, if you can get his email address, he will make you a great deal.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
I just ordered mine this morning. I called James & told him I was with club700xx, & he gave me great price shipped. I am sure he will do same thing for any other members too. I had to get special set-up for Houser stem to..no extra charge...James is the man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts