Thought I would show how I fabricated/modified the parts. I removed the grill for easy access. I disconnected the rectifier plug and re-routed the harness over the top (See blue tape for highlight). I made two aluminum brackets to hold the rectifier securely out of the way of the ccp unit. I then removed the brake union bracket and used a hacksaw to cut 3/4 of the way down the corner. This allowed me to bend the face back toward the motor at an angle. I welded it in its new position and then ground it smooth. Lastly, I rounded over the edge of the CCP bracket and bolt head. This gave me over an 1/8" of clearance at its narrowest point.