Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, is there a place to ride in that area? Have a friend who lives there and she wants to go for a ride but I need to take here somewhere easy to ride since she's never ridden, might just rent a dual seat 4 wheeler.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's Nicky niece and only in her 20's so I doubt that she wants to ride an old man, Lol!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pinto, Thanks for the info
Nicky, just let me know when and I'll set some time off for you :)
Hopefully if weather permits and once I find a good riding place, I'll take her out during a weekend, glad that she's still interested. Might rent a 4 wheeler so it would be easier for her.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pinto, do you know where I can rent an bike that is authorize to carry 2 people?

Thanks Bud

·
Registered
497 Posts
Only place that I know of that rents them close by is CAW but I'm not sure if they have a 2 seater. They do have SxS's

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CAW....NAH! Too rough for a newbie and want her to ride a 4 wheeler so she can get use to it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Some of the trails are great for a beginner, it's all the people that's usually the problem. The best place I can think of for a beginner is outback, not a lot of people and smooth sandy trails

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's ok, decided to wait till Nicky comes down either in Feb or March and she'll come down here to ride Busco, they rent bikes there and one of our friends might bring his other bike which is automatic. Just need to bug Nicky about coming down here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts