Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I've seen the dunflops like stock for 35 each but can't remember where. You are better off spending a few dollars more. You can get good tires for 50 each and they will last way longer and perform way better

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Kenda Kutter xc, cheap quality tire.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Those are actually the ones I plan on getting next and are an excellent price!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I have 23" razr II front and stock sized Kutter rears. I love it!
How's they setup work on high speed areas like WOT on blacktop? I herd atleaset the front kutters dont ride well, not sure about rears. I probably cant go with 23's up front due to nerf bars, but thinking about the 22x7x10 razrII and I already have the 22x9x11 Kutters for rear just not installed.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have the Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs and I can fit 23" tires up front. Most nerfs you can. Does anyone have any pictures of the Kutters mounted on the rear of their quad that they can post? I would really like to get a look at them on the quad.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Yeah but his are wider. Im curious to see what the 9" wide ones look like for an XX. I think they will be bad ass but I am curious.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
How's they setup work on high speed areas like WOT on blacktop? I herd atleaset the front kutters dont ride well, not sure about rears. I probably cant go with 23's up front due to nerf bars, but thinking about the 22x7x10 razrII and I already have the 22x9x11 Kutters for rear just not installed.

Sorry, I don't ride on pavement.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I have the Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs and I can fit 23" tires up front. Most nerfs you can. Does anyone have any pictures of the Kutters mounted on the rear of their quad that they can post? I would really like to get a look at them on the quad.
If I remember, i'll take some pics for you.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Here are some pics. And one photo with my mudlites on too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Sweet thanks! I was worried that they would be too narrow but they dont look narrow to me. Also from the picture they look like they are flat for the most part and dont balloon out too much in the middle when inflated correct? Very nice though now I just need my razrs to wear out

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
No ballooning. They seem slightly wider than stock. There are narrow bridges on one of the trails I ride so thats why I didn't go with razr's on the back. Plus cost.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
My mudlites are 23's. They are great for ground clearance but they slide to the bottom of the ruts.the kutters don't. Also the mudlites make my trx top heavy, but my intent was to use them while in mid only so it doesn't bother me too much. I think the kutters will be my primary tires. one of the mudlites punctured on its first trip out on a pallet nail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts