Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well today the fed ex man dropped off my bumper, And first impression was "wow" The items were wrapped in foam and plastic then in packing peanuts! No expense left out. Then the magic happened , i opened the bumper and could not believe the quality of the wrinkle finish! plus they even throw in a polished center piece plus stickers plus tattoos plus an awesome t-shirt! Then after i opened it up i looked at the back and the craftmanship of the welds was off the hook! Then the bolts that came were top quality unlike the crap honda ones with the 1/4"head on them that strip, lol. Im very pleased with this company's products, next is the skid plate! All american made from an all american company! Now to put on and take pictures. DO me a favor, if you read this PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS good or bad, i told Freddy at Moto Activ i would get as much feed back as possible!!!!!!:thanks: REMEMBER POST
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
421 Posts
Awesome. I'm looking forward to pics with it installed. I've been contemplating bumpers and may have just found mine.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Is there anyway to get a pic or two of the back of it so we can see these fancy welds you are speaking of? It does look pretty sick, and never heard of a company sending all that extra stuff. Usually you need to beg just for stickers. Way COOL!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Yeah man them sending you a shirt was just plain sweet! My pro armor bumper wasn't wrapped in anything but a damn plastic bag! lol I didn't get shit but some sticker's. I am glad they gave me those cause i love stickers.

·
Registered
369 Posts
thats a sweet bumper i think i will have to get me one of those sometime

·
Registered
48 Posts
Where did you get the bumper from i want to get one!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks man i am deff gonna get some stuff from them they seem like a sweet American company. How is the black finish it is textured right?

·
Registered
199 Posts
i like when i get free stickers with my purchase. i was a little pissed off when i spent a bunch on money on my razr2 and i didnt even get a damn sticker let alone a tee shirt. can u send me the link so i can check out these bumpers? thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts