Votes: 27 56.3%
  • EHH NOT SO MUCH

Votes: 21 43.8%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well took a couple pics with cell after install, took it out and got it dirty and ran small trees over and brush with it!! I Fn absolutely love it! The way it looks is menacing from the front ,side and up top looking down!! Thanks for looking. I want to do a poll Like or Dislike! Talking with freddy at moto activ for a group rate buy if enuff people!sorry about last pic , no clue lol
Uploaded with ImageShack.us,
Uploaded with ImageShack.us,

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I voted not so much LOL. The only reason would be I'd want it to come out wider, maybe another 1.5"s on each side. Just so it covers more area. Looks sick though. That is an awesome job they did.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I voted not so much LOL. The only reason would be I'd want it to come out wider, maybe another 1.5"s on each side. Just so it covers more area. Looks sick though. That is an awesome job they did.
Yeah thats what i thought to, but i was hitting as much crap yesterday as possible and it worked great! So time will tell! lol Now i want a new suspension setup to compliment it ha ha:nuts:

·
Registered
821 Posts
I like it. But I want a bumper I can mount a roller fairlead to. I am gonna put a winch on mine. Does it look possible. I am a welder by trade so I can make alot work.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had seen that bumper on the atvgalaxy website and wasn't really into it but it looks great once installed.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I voted "NO" because it looks good , I grant you that but you would not like to get hit by it !!!
I hate things on my quad that are pointed , bare ends , etc.
I like curved no sharp points !
Guess you have to have a big off to relise that. :xx:

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm with baxter on this one....I recenly had a quad chase me end over end on jump landing at a mx track....No pointy stuff...

(and yes it is safe to assume that it was my quad and I was no longer on it...luckly I rolled farther and faster than it did)

·
Registered
626 Posts
i voted yes i love it maybe because i have had mine for 2 years with zero issues i say piss off that pro armor crap at least these welds dont brake and another selling point for most of you should be it is made in the usa you just have to but there nerf bars now

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
i voted yes i love it maybe because i have had mine for 2 years with zero issues i say piss off that pro armor crap at least these welds dont brake and another selling point for most of you should be it is made in the usa you just have to but there nerf bars now
If you looked into this more , it's mainly the Pro XC bumper that breaks !
This is mounted differantly to the rest of the Pro Armor bumpers .
Also the Pro Armor nerfs take some tweakin to fit but most customers find it is worth it as they look the best.
Just tryin to let you know the facts ! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey i would totally be interested in a group buy. Send me a message if it really goes through. I would like to get a rear grab bar also maybe they will do that too. Let me know man looks sharp!

·
Registered
626 Posts
If you looked into this more , it's mainly the Pro XC bumper that breaks !
This is mounted differantly to the rest of the Pro Armor bumpers .
Also the Pro Armor nerfs take some tweakin to fit but most customers find it is worth it as they look the best.
Just tryin to let you know the facts ! :D
hay mate the moto activ nerfs did not take any tweakin at all for me 20 minutes they where on and i dont think pro armor looks the best old boy and really why put out any product that breaks or a product people have to tweak to fit makes no sense to me not a good rep for a company in my opinion

·
Registered
340 Posts
I vote yes, mainly because I have one on my 700xx, I like how the screen is now bolt on. Cool.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any more word on a group buy from motoactiv?

·
Registered
48 Posts
dont want to sound like a total idiot but what is pm? haha sorry

1 - 20 of 23 Posts