Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys ive rode the St anthany dunes in Idaho on a dirt bike but never on my quad . My buddy has a banshee and wants to go an a trip . Has anyone rode with a banshee in the dunes ? or took a poke at choke cherry hill on a 700xx with or with out paddles ? :xx:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yea, I was at St Anthony's last year, we had a blast, there was nothing there that our 700xx's couldn't go up. We both have haulers on our machines, my buddy's atv was pretty much stock (he took the spark arrestor out of the exhaust but that was it) my machine has an HMF full exhuast with the EHS programmer and we had a blast. The one banshee we saw couldn't make it up choke cherry but I think thats because he didn't know how to ride or had a really crappy bike. We saw a few other 4 strokes make it up though without too much of a hitch. We will be going back to play up there sometime soon though.

On a side note, the lake is fun to ride across as long as the rangers aren't around to catch you. we stayed at http://www.idahodunesrv.com/ and the owner is chill as hell. feel free to ask or pm if you have more questions.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
cool , can't wait to rip it on the xx . My XR 600, 300 exc , and it 465 all would not climb choke cherry , I couldn't believe it . I did manage on my friends yz 250 .:rock:

·
Registered
40 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts