Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out over christmas vacation and did some riding.
Water Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Water Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Plant community Automotive tire

Sky Cloud Terrain Landscape Bedrock

Wheel Sky Plant Tire Vehicle

Mother-in-law had a spot of bad luck on the Arctic cat

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couple More

Tire Sky Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
133 Posts
Great Pictures!!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
looks like alot of fun was she and articat alright

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like alot of fun was she and articat alright
yeah she just rolled it onto it's side. no damage to the 4 wheeler but alot of damage to her ego.:haha:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awesome pictures, place looks like a ton of fun to ride at!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
maybe i missed something, but where is that? Looks like a real fun place to ride.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Nice pictures. Looks a lot like where I live here in Kayenta, AZ. Same sand that's for sure. LOL

Shonie

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
maybe i missed something, but where is that? Looks like a real fun place to ride.
It is a small town called hurricane in southern Utah. Lots of different types of riding and home to Sand Mountian. Seen to many different crashes out here. Once came upon an old Scout that had rolled 3-4 times and none of the kids where wearing seatbelts. Luckly no one was hurt. Anyone make it over this way let me know. I am dieing to go riding again.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
It is a small town called hurricane in southern Utah. Lots of different types of riding and home to Sand Mountian. Seen to many different crashes out here. Once came upon an old Scout that had rolled 3-4 times and none of the kids where wearing seatbelts. Luckly no one was hurt. Anyone make it over this way let me know. I am dieing to go riding again.
I've been to Hurricane. Like 6-7 years ago. I showed a film of mine at a film festival in that small town by Zions. I forgot the name of the town....But after the film festival we went to Vegas, so we did pass through Hurricane and got something to eat there.

Your area is a lot like where I live here in Kayenta, AZ. just right outside of Monument Valley on AZ Highway 160.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've been to Hurricane. Like 6-7 years ago. I showed a film of mine at a film festival in that small town by Zions. I forgot the name of the town....But after the film festival we went to Vegas, so we did pass through Hurricane and got something to eat there.

Your area is a lot like where I live here in Kayenta, AZ. just right outside of Monument Valley on AZ Highway 160.

Shonie
I think if you drove through H-cane now you would be surprized at how much it has grown. Every winter my wife and I leave our quads down there at my In-laws winter home and try to go down and ride at least once a month. I live about 5 hours north of H-cane so the drive kinda sucks but if we have 3 day weekend it makes for some fun riding.:xx:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts