did some buffin and polishing on her and the fenders are gone

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Alloy wheel

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

·
Registered
369 Posts
looks good but i think it would be better if u cut those tab things of the front fenders if plan on keeping the fenders off

·
Registered
755 Posts
looks good but i think it would be better if u cut those tab things of the front fenders if plan on keeping the fenders off
I use those as foot rests! I'm keepin mine on.:xx:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cut the brackets off but bought another set so I can put the fenders back on I gotta leave the tabs or else I wouldn't be able to but I do agree it would look better

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I would like mine to look like Matlocks, but i'm to chicken shit to start cuttin!
It's not that hard. I just printed out a few pictures of his and laid out the design with painters tape on my fenders and cut it, then I just used like 1000 grit sandpaper to smooth all the cuts. It only took a little over an hour start to finish.

·
Registered
258 Posts
looks good, im with red n black on the cutting tho, i like the way matlocks looked when he first raced it with the grill and surround still on but cant find a decent picture to see exactly where to cut

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like mine to look like Matlocks, but i'm to chicken shit to start cuttin!
thats what i was going for mine looks almost exactly the same except a few different accesories and grapgics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts