Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I was thinking its July...what if we had a contest for 13 of the best pictures and I would make a club calendar for us. Its simple and we can do 2 things... 1) we could print to order and pay paypal account and pay about 9.99 plus tax & shipping this gives $2 for each calendar that we could offer a go pro to the cover winner and something to the remaining 12. Or I could set up the passwords for everyone to order there own at like 7.99...

I think the first would be fun but I will leave it up to you all to decide...

I have been collecting my favorites so far so I will get this thread started. we just need to figure out how to vote on all the pictures in this thread by Dec 1st....

What do you all think???Post your own or something you have seen...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
great idea nicky i would for sure pay $10 for a sweet calendar of all our xxs.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
This would be sweet. But I think for the back cover, or maybe the last or first month, have a combobilation of everyones 700 in some way shape or form, like a little collage. But looks like I will have to get the 730xx out for some pictures now. I wanna be the month of.......................hahaha!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
that would make a sweet front cover a ton of little squares of all the xx and club700xx logo across the front and some honda wings and....

·
Registered
626 Posts
i like the idea nicky just dont know if we should have that atv riders photos unless it is actually a member on here

·
Registered
574 Posts
i like the idea nicky just dont know if we should have that atv riders photos unless it is actually a member on here
I like this thought, it should just be pictures of Club 700XX members machines. Mostly because we are the coolest. :hey:

:atv:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Registered
984 Posts
yeah i am shattered i am not in there
Maybe we can start a Therapy group for all of us that don't make it.:nuts:

But I really like the Idea! I would love to hang one in my office.:thanks:

I'm diggin the new smilies!

·
Registered
626 Posts
you could always have 2 photos per month and why not charge 20 bucks a calander and all the profit go to charity?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Maybe we can start a Therapy group for all of us that don't make it.:nuts:

But I really like the Idea! I would love to hang one in my office.:thanks:

I'm diggin the new smilies!
can i join the group oh wait think two of those are mine.:birds: lol sry had to:lmao: i think i take more pics of it than i ride it.lol
and tas you gotta take some good pics cause yours looks hella bad ass!:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
nash, biffman, eehonda, trx tas,kendo I was pmed that you all need to break out the cameras and take some pictures of your bad ass 700xx!
my bad i was way way off ment kelodwio not kendo with the white C-fiber! nice work nickey!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
trx tas I think we would all love to see those fox working for you..(this girls jealous) so please stop and catch a moment for us :)

I hope every member posts at least one picture we have so many how never post anything...hes your chance to show us what you got and what you can do to tame your beast!

I am going to need a lot more pictures so get posting everyone...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 385 Posts