Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scuzz

Would it be possible that we could use the club's logo on a flag created by these guys http://aditudegear.com/flags.html

Would be nice to broadcast our group when riding in the dunes or like I did today, installed my flag so my buddy could see me in the woods, sad part is that I lost my "red beer mug" flag somewhere on the trail riding in deep bushes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have never seen anyone in new york ride with a flag (outside of racing of course). we dont use them in the woods or on hare scramble trails and the closest thing to dunes is a couple sand quarries which are amazing for big sand hill climbs, but not worthy of sand tires.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So are u telling me that you wouldn't want a club700XX flag? Some of us just might want one for collection or for advertising our group, don't really understand you point!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't get hung up on what Fatty08 says, he/she comes from a town that doesn't exist!
LOL! Nah! Just couldn't understand why he wouldn't want one.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was just giving Fatty a hard time. I looked up Westenville, NY and it did not exist on Google maps or Map Quest. Might be Westernville....... Anyways, probably a typo or really small town.
Any small town or villages are always hard to find on the map but they are still part of the old USA :yay:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts