Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of our club members, me included, made a trip to a local MX track. There are a few shots of me clearing the step up with my xx but it was hard to get good footage and ride. A friend of mine has more of my xx and when he gets that up, I will post it here as well. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hXnqnsAdN8

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Where is this at??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Where is this at??
It's in western Wisconsin, www.arkansawmx.com is the website for the track. We were just working on this one section of the track. It is a 1.25 mile track total and very safe as well. Meaning you can roll everything there that you aren't comfortable with. We will be going there again this coming Sunday. Quads can't ride the main track until noon on Saturday's and Sunday's. They do have 8 miles of hare scramble trails that you can ride until then. those are also pretty fun and challenging.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Very nice. In the middle of the vid it looked as though the 400 was gonna loose it but settled down. Close call. I hate it when the xx lands nose first. Thanks for the video.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to have to make a trip up there to ride with you guys one of these days
I know its a holiday weekend but after this Sunday I don't know if I can make another trip. I am getting sent over sea's at the end of summer so my riding days are limited. I will post it if we make it out there again after this Sunday.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun hope to be doing some riding on local track here in NC.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I just pick up a GoPro Hero today. So I will have more footage of the 700 this weekend regardless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts