Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pics I took during one of practice sessions for the CMC race at Hollister Hills SVRA. Practice was yesterday (Saturday 2/12/11) with race today (Sunday 2/13/11)

roadkill

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
roadkill,
That last picture with the crash looks pretty serious. Was the person injured badly? Hope not. That would sure ruin your day.
All those pictures are terrific. How large were they when you uploaded to the website? Mine end up somewhat blurred after I post them.
Sid

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
that last picture the guy is taking dirt samples right! what a nice day it looked like from the nice blue sky. that place looks killer.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
roadkill,
That last picture with the crash looks pretty serious. Was the person injured badly? Hope not. That would sure ruin your day.
All those pictures are terrific. How large were they when you uploaded to the website? Mine end up somewhat blurred after I post them.
Sid
The crash pic would be Cody taking a face plant. High up on the berm it was real soft and loose. He was not injured and quad was not damaged. Can't say the same for Greg (#22) in same pic. He rolled his quad 3 times in the previous moto and bent an a-arm. Barley got it fixed only to roll it again in this moto... 3 laps later.

My camera was taking these pics at 3648 x 2064 pixels. I then edit the pics (resize) them in Paint Shop Pro to 1024 pixels wide max... then upload the pics to Photobucket... then just copy the link code into my message post here. There is a max file size for an attachment here... pic would have to be much smaller than 1024 pixels wide.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.