Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
You know, I have lived in Vegas for over eighteen years, and I have never once been to Cold Creek. Heard lots of good things about it, but just have never got out there. By your pics, I guess I need to get out there one of these weekends!

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ahh nevada sagebrush and more
sagebrush.lol

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
nice,its alot differnt than southern alabama

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the pics i took are about 5000-6000 feet above sea level...so its actually not bad during the summer months.

Go to Google....

Paste this : 36.495363,-115.716913

then Sat view and zoom in.

this is where the pic was taken.

·
Registered
671 Posts
the pics i took are about 5000-6000 feet above sea level...so its actually not bad during the summer months.
That is when I have been told to go up there, during the summer, it is a little cooler up there. Probably not much, but hey, every little bit helps!

Since there seems to be a bunch of us from Vegas on this site, we all need to get together one of these weekends and go riding.

Doug

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
nice pictures biffman! I love the snow caps in the distance... do you go to any trails where there is snow, the one mountain looks like you can get there but pictures don't show how steep...

thats cool to have a climate where its so warm and snow too...
gosh hot quad, great climate I am so jealous!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Group ride sounds like fun, which weekend works for the rest of you.
I will be out at Apex Sunday testing my race quad. Next weekend I will be racing out at Primm, so pretty much any weekend after that works for me.

Doug

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds good to me.
Can you post the position where you park your truck.
I've been wanting to go up there but I don't know where to park.
I've never been there.
Sorry missed this post...

Anyways i park here....

36.569285,-115.680738

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.