Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any one can help it would be great!
heres the problem i cant access club700xx at home first i thought it was the computer blocking the site but then i realized i couldnt log in with my lap top either on the same internet and again with my iphone when on wifi. so all i can figure is its my internet not allowing me on but dont have a clue how to fix it... and i have lots of pics and vids i want to put up:confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Are you able to access other web sites and sounds like you are running a wireless router check your routers settings which I doubt that they have change but you never know, also check with your provider if you are having this problem only at home, what is the error that you are receiving?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i can go to anyother website just not this one it keeps coming up with unable to connect to site. and shhh im at work but all my pics and vids are on my home computer.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I bet its the "ID ten T" error...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I might call your ISP and see if any changes to your account have been made. Then I'd talk to the Admin about checking your IP range here on the site, he can block certain IPs cause of spamming. You could have accidently been encompassed in that. If you can get to every other site though and you can get to this site from any location outside of your home, i'd bet it is one of those.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, it could be posible that your link is broken. Try to get here from google. If that dont work then you should try to ping this site. To do that go to the start menu--->run--->type cmd---> type ping www.club700xx.com and hit enter. If your packet loss is 100% then your being blocked out by something. Maybe your router or firewall. If its none of those then its posible that the admin could be playing a sick joke on you by blocking your IP address. Other than that im not really sure why you cant get on, but good luck none the less.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, it could be posible that your link is broken. Try to get here from google. If that dont work then you should try to ping this site. To do that go to the start menu--->run--->type cmd---> type ping www.club700xx.com and hit enter. If your packet loss is 100% then your being blocked out by something. Maybe your router or firewall. If its none of those then its posible that the admin could be playing a sick joke on you by blocking your IP address. Other than that im not really sure why you cant get on, but good luck none the less.

Little Elm!?!?!?! Do you have a 700??? When we going riding?!!?!?

oh and welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Little Elm!?!?!?! Do you have a 700??? When we going riding?!!?!?

oh and welcome to the Forum!
Yeah, Little Elm lol. Its about a half hour drive to Bedford. Unfortunately though I dont have a 700 yet. I have been looking into getting one forever now but I dont have much free time to ride so I didnt get one yet. When the time comes, we will definitely have to get togather and go riding.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It quite possibly maybe might kind of could. :funny:

By the way.. ID ten T = ID10T also :yay::lmao:
u sooo funny but yeah its most likely true.lol and guess what im using my home computer now!!!!!! i disconnected the router and it seems to be working now only if it will work with it.lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
now i can post all of my XX videos on here and a few of me on the quad.....:hey:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
yeah, thats a good idea too, just start unplugging stuff...

·
Registered
538 Posts
my ip got banned a week of so back, i had the same issue. you need to contact the admin of this site to get "unbanned" or reset your modem to get another public IPA, you might have to spoof the MAC of your modem to get a new IPA as most ISP's have a lengthy expiration on their IPA leases.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I had a similar issue with my router, was lost for a week or more but now I'm Back! Did anybody miss me? "que crickets chirping sound bite"

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Sometimes if you unplug your router for 10 minutes or so, and plug it back in, it will reset itselt (I suppose kind of like its own firewall), but I dont see why that would cause you to not look at this site but you could do others.

5W0P3;
I did they same IDIOT thing to a new officer I had on my old boat. I told him he had to go fill out is ID 10 Tengo form, so that if he gets a brain, his family would be notified. He looked at me all confused, after my shift ended, I went up and got ahold of the Security Officer and told him to make up an ID10Tengo form, he looked confused as well, so I let him know what it meant. Well the new officer read it, and signed it, and then realized what it said.
I __________________, am officially and ID10T, due to listening to PO2(SS) Harrington. From here on forward, not only will I be called an ID10T by the crew, but also by my superiors. If I as much as hint that I am not an ID10T, I will this form from my pocket and read it aloud so everyone in my watch section will know.

I dont know how many times he had to pull it out, but we finally elaminated it for him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts