Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out with Valk680 and Crash21 on sunday. Riding was a lot of fun, Crash crashed(no reverse rev limiter). Lol. Lots of cold, water and mud. The mud covered my helmet cam no matter how often I cleaned it. This is the only clean footage we had. Enjoy... Rescued by a Renegade!:nuts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k50VgwMZ8IA

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I still cant believe I let my buddy talk me into trying to cross that flooded out area. I will tell you though I really pushed my XX today and only got stuck that once. Wish I could say as much for my buddy with the Raptor. He couldnt keep up in the slop.

Also, seems like it may be a bad idea to go fast in reverse then turn lol. Bad idea but only bent the clutch lever. Cheap fix and it still worked to finish the day. Good times. Got to love the club. Here for a few months and already have 2 new riding buddies.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! Talk about Fun and Dirty!!! Reminds me of one trail at Hatfield, every 30 seconds had to clean the old goggles. Hopefully with my new fenders, I won't have to clean my goggles as often. Bet it took a long time to wash them, lol!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks like a blast. Every trail out here in Ohio looks like that. Only difference is out here the mud is like glue and sticks to everything.:steamed:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Love it! I like the background music..It is perfect for that Vid..

on anther note ..I am sick of mud! well, riding in mud is helluva lot better than not riding at all..:lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow! Talk about Fun and Dirty!!! Reminds me of one trail at Hatfield, every 30 seconds had to clean the old goggles. Hopefully with my new fenders, I won't have to clean my goggles as often. Bet it took a long time to wash them, lol!
Looks like fun guys, been like that here all winter. Not to hi-jack, but Nash, what new fenders are you talking about? PM me if you don't mind.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
It was awesome. Can't wait to do it again. Next time I'll try to remember my helmet cam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts