Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nice Video, which models is that? Just purchase mine HD1080P and tried it out yesterday on a bicycle ride and wow what a difference compare to GoPro, no more fisheye look and the video is so clear but did noticed that it all depends on which software you use to edit the video.
When I tried the Windows Live sw; the video was not as crystal clear as when I use the AVS editing sw.

Here some pictures from the video.

I also ordered some extra lens which will take care of the sun causing a vertical line when it's directly aiming at the lens.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! That's weird since they disable the song on their web site

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's one of their first ones... same as yours. I bought it around xmas while circuit city had it for $90. I had to play with it a bit because on my very first run, I had it on full HD 1080, and was very jittery. I played with the configurations and also changed the micro sd card to a 16G. It seemed to do the trick, because it looks much better now. I'll have to check into an extra lens. I used Windows Live Movie Maker, but would like to check some other software out. I think windows is too plain...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Have mine setup as 720P but will try 1080 once I have my 32 gig sd card since 1080 takes so much space but will see about that jittery issue that you mentioned.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Qaz... off the 905 right next to Donovan State Prison

Nash... That's where I have mine set up. 720p is more than enough, and takes less space. Also, on the little manual that came with the camera, it mentions that it only takes up to a 16G card... just an fyi, in case it is the same camera as mine

·
Registered
151 Posts
is it legal to ride down there i guess thats like the backside of palm avenue/brownsfield dam if its legal its on i hate the 2 hour drive all the time sometimes id like to just go ride

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's one of those places where it's "frowned upon", but i've never had an issue with anyone there. BP comes around once in a while and they'll even start chatting with us. many riders go there. i have a 2 mile "test" track there where i like to go. the 2 hr drive to the desert isn't always an option for me, so i'm here a lot. just take the 905 all the way to the last stop light. there is a dirt road to your left right after passing the 125...

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Funny thing is on the Amazon site under manufacture's information, it does state that you can use a 32 gig card, need to remember they didn't have that size of card when this model came out. For the extra few bucks, it didn't bother me since I can use it for work also. I'll test it out when it arrives.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts