Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stock, only mod is uni filter, i think it's plenty fast, just seems to be lean.
not a racer.
which controller is easy to use, not to complicated, and actually works.
just for tooling around.
first fi machine.

·
Registered
537 Posts
x2 the PC3. Don't even bother with anything else.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
or pcv and if e ever need it u can add auto toon

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I disagree.. even though they're good controllers, there is nothing wrong with the other... Alba or EHS controllers are great!

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Yeah i heard good things about the EHS controller too. I havent done much research on the alba controller. EHS also has good customer service from what i have seen on this forum.

·
Registered
437 Posts
EHS controller is great for everything but radical motor mods....the best selling point of it is it's simple, it works, and A+++++ customer service.

·
Registered
437 Posts
and even with radical motor mods .....EHS could probably work with you to load the flash with maps for you....99% of people will never use a PCV to its potential....or for that matter any of the dobecks either

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
and even with radical motor mods .....EHS could probably work with you to load the flash with maps for you....99% of people will never use a PCV to its potential....or for that matter any of the dobecks either
Anyone with a Big3 will have used a debeck to it's intended limit.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I had a Dobeck on my 700 Raptor when I had a ported cylinder head, 11:1 piston, intake and exhaust on it and it almost maxed it out.
Power Commander is all Ive ever messed with(other than the Dobeck) so all of my opinions will be biased lol.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
But it worked good all the way up to that point so unless he plans on doing all of that and more the ehs controller would be plenty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts