Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be sweet if an ATV video game came out and had the XX on it. It would be even better if you could customize it with parts like barkers exhaust, tires, wheels and whatever else everybody wanted...Im just throwin that out there I doubt it will ever happen...

·
Registered
354 Posts
yeah, no doubt guys, atv offroad fury was NASTY and it went downhill from there...someone needs to get with the program and make a game like gran turismo for atvs, i mean REAl machines with REAL mods !!!!

by the way has anyone tried TRIALS HD for xbox ??? my fav game besides GOW2

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea TRIALS HD is freakin sweet. Ive played it a couple of times on my buddies XBOX Live and loved it. I like the mini game where you have to try and break as many bones as you can lol..

·
Registered
118 Posts
pure has pretty real parts its not a bad game except its 1 player unless online.

·
Registered
755 Posts
MX VS ATV Reflex for PS3 or xbox 360 isn't bad except the quad will flip really easily. My favorite is the original MX VS ATV Unleased for PS2.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i have mx vs atv reflex foe the ps3 and i say it the most realistic atv game yet but they only name the ktm quads all other guads are fake names but u can tell by the look of them what make there based off...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts