Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
That was some decent air. But their's no way I would ever ride without my Helmet or boots. Nor will my son. Somebody needs to show that kid what happens when u dont have proper protective gear. And the bad thing about it he probally has a helmet at home.

·
Registered
551 Posts
It flew and landed pretty god for big, heavy, piece of junk. LOL

·
Banned
711 Posts
you wanna show your son what it looks like to have no protective gear on ( although nothing could save my hip from what happend it was just the nature of my crash ) i will post pix when i get back of my helmet but check the general discution area i made a post just for your son

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would give him crap for no helmet but the air he got on that thing more than makes up for the stupidity!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don't always wear a helmet when i get on my quads. If I'm just going down over the hill to the creek, then I don't wear one because I'm not out to hammer, just a little put. But, sometimes I will climb a hill or do a few wheelies, but I take resposibility for my own stupidity. I've never wrecked while not wearing a helmet, just with them on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.