Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used any coolant additives like Engine Ice or Red Line's Wetter Water?

I'm getting my quad ready for the summer heat riding and racing here in California and need some insight and recommendations.

roadkill

· Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I just bought a bottle of Wetter Water yesterday. Should have enough in that single bottle for my quad and truck. I was just worried about something my friend told me about Wetter Water causing crystals to form in the colling system.

roadkill

· Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh and Yes... ive seen it with my own eyes
This means I get to flush my cooling system now... I'd already added some Wetter Water. But, I'll flush it out and use Engine Ice.

roadkill

· Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just be carful in the cold, engine ice freezes quite a bit sooner than any other antifreeze, Maxima coolanol is really good. Check it out if u havent seen it.
Well, don't have to worry about that here in California. Doesn't get that cold here. I only rode once in cold temps and that was in Nevada at my brother's. That was about 25 degrees.

roadkill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.