Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A FEW PICS FROM MY LAST TRIP TO THE DUNES!:hey:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
RemingtonSteel,
The pictures are great! By-the-way, in picture NO#5 I think you forgot something.:lol: Thank goodness for Photo-Shop
Thanks again,
Sid

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah you dont need to see the quad pulling me on my snowboard.lol it was a lot harder than i thought

·
Registered
369 Posts
havent got to try the xx in the dune show dose it do in the dunes. as for cornering and jumping and climbing the big ones. I usally go to silver lake sand dunes.

·
Registered
184 Posts
how are thoes front tires compaired to stock I have thought about getting some.I was at florance on fri sat and sun the 21,22,23 to bad I missed you.I would have driven down just to ride with another 700. theres nothing that I wont go up on the 700. cornering and jumping are great also but i still want front shocks or at least some thing better than just the springs that they have.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the xx handled everything i would try all the big hills turns great and lands those big jumps nicely only a few shoot runs i was afraid to try. the front tires were nice made for quicker turns but not so great for slowing down hills they like to slide. yeah ive only seen about 3 other xx's up there and noboby wanted to play i guess mine just sounds mean.lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
thank for the help hope to get my xx to the dunes before winter.

"i still want front shocks" I found that statement so true. I wana get fox floats on the front of mine.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it is a blast i can see now how and why someguys build only for the sand. ive already planed my next trip to be over thanksgivings up there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts