Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I hope they show up. Doing this for the first time.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
you didnt put the hipers on the race quad?... btw, what is the benefit/purpose of cutting holes in the metal inside the filter?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did but we did so much prerunning out there that I decided to put them on the night before the race. We did it to allow as much possible air flow as possible without losing the rigidity of the canister to hold the filter open. Doesn't let a ton more through but it was what we needed on the dyno.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I spoke to Dave on the phone and he said they were going to Hatfield McCoy in the camper. Geezze, It's huge . The trailer is as big as my garage at home !Or as I call it R&D Mad scientist centre.:yay:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Thanks

You guys aren't kidding about your set up! Wow very nice.
Thanks, you are more than welcome to take the payment book on her! lol

·
Registered
667 Posts
hatfield

I spoke to Dave on the phone and he said they were going to Hatfield McCoy in the camper. Geezze, It's huge . The trailer is as big as my garage at home !Or as I call it R&D Mad scientist centre.:yay:
Baxter said he is going to try to make it! I tempted him with the offer to ride my daughters Can Am DS70!!!! lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
We did it to allow as much possible air flow as possible without losing the rigidity of the canister to hold the filter open. Doesn't let a ton more through but it was what we needed on the dyno.
You guys should try a UNI basket they let a lot more air through with out all of the extra work.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We looked at it but we were on a time constraint and the cuts actually worked to the tee.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sure it would change the cost of the monthly ticket. He who dies with the most toys wins.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
True that, About the life insurance or the toys???? LOL

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think with my kids most will want the money some will want the toys.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The daughter is waiting for the money. The boy is waiting for the toys.

:hey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts