Me on the 700xx

My fiance on her 400ex

My son getting some air on his 90

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a fun family outting!!
Yep, we've ridden together pretty much every Sunday since we got them in September. I think we are about to buy a small toy hauler to make trips to Busco a little easier.

Kinhell, you lot got pilots licenses? :lol:
Haha Jumps are the best.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I wish I had learned how to jump when I was kid and 10ft tall and bullet proof. At the ripe old age of 31, I don't want to tumble. lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Cool family ;) my son will get 2years and he already has a 90cc he just barely drive it !!! Look in album:) I see you have a bad ass mustang !!!! Let's start a thread about this beast, my buddy just finish his 96 tt 32v cobra and have trouble to tune it :(

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
exhausted,
Brenden is amazing.:tup::tup::tup: Can't imagine what he will be capable of doing when he grows up.
Sid

·
Registered
99 Posts
I hope that blury fury blob at the bottom of the first pic of you jumping isnt the family dog!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. Braden already said he wants to try to race this summer. I just picked up a 26' toy hauler to make track and busco trips easier. We are taking it to Busco for the first time next weekend.

I think it is just a branch in the photo of my jump. Haha

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
exhausted,
What type of racing is available for a youngster of his age? You got to keep us updated. Lots of pictures especially when he is fixed up with all the safety equipment and designer racing outfit. Just kidding about the designer outfit :lol: but as you well know, lanyard, goggles, gloves, good boots, chest protector, substatial clothing and all that kind of stuff. Get that digital camera all dusted off you are going to being using it for a long time.
Have fun Dad, they grow up fast.
Sid

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
exhausted,
What type of racing is available for a youngster of his age? You got to keep us updated. Lots of pictures especially when he is fixed up with all the safety equipment and designer racing outfit. Just kidding about the designer outfit :lol: but as you well know, lanyard, goggles, gloves, good boots, chest protector, substatial clothing and all that kind of stuff. Get that digital camera all dusted off you are going to being using it for a long time.
Have fun Dad, they grow up fast.
Sid
Ya, he got a full set of racing gear for christmas, but it was too small. the new stuff will be here this week. Boots are the only thing I really wish he already had, as his riding got a lot better/faster quicker than I thought it would. He will have it all here in time for Busco this weekend though.
Not sure what is available for him to race in around here, but we will find something.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Buy him a Leatt neck protector or similar . Just to be on the safe side. Braden has a bright future and will properly want something bigger than the TRX90 , very soon. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice man!
Thanks man. This seems like so long ago, but it really hasn't. Braden sure has come a long way in a short period of time.

Here is a pic from one of his last races.

He is currently first in points in the local AMA district 13 MX races for the spring series.

He's got his first SX race of the year coming next weekend, and we just ordered Elkas all around for his Raptor, so he's gonna try and race that for the first time.

Here is a short video of the kids last Thursday after I put a small jump in the yard.
My 6 year old daughter wants to race like her brother now too, so I guess I gotta look for a little 50cc race quad now. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOfP-Lg4kvI&list=UUR5E_vX6ybCxJXMjma-fG_w&index=1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts