Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few pistons left from a previous order. Asking 200.00 shipped. These come with Anti-friction coating. 12:1 & 11:1 ratios, New Pin, Rings & Clips incl.

First 25 buyers get a 10HP CP Piston sticker, a 19.95 value. FREE! :)

Damian Daigle
337-368-3744

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Free install also for whoever is local

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
dam i wish i lived closer for the free install or i would do it!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm down to two 11:1's, I'd be interested in trading for suspension parts if anyone may be interested.

·
Registered
528 Posts
i got one of these, best deal around, and i doubt anybody offers them for this price again.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are the last two of 12, I'll have six more manufactured but it'll be for the big bore kits. I'll keep two for myself and sell the rest at near cost just to recoup my funds.
I'd like to order more for the members to get for cheap but I respect that vendors depend on sales to R&D new items for the XX. There'll be more opportunities as I have parts made for myself as I mentioned but I do this as a hobby, Not to compete with vendors.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i may be intersted in one. how much hp do you gain with the 11:1?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A stock bike would see more of an increase in torque over power. It may be slightly noticable alone with greater results with the more mods you add. HP wise about 1-2hp

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One 12:1 left, I'll consider trades for Suspension parts, Bars etc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.