Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did the back road up to Crown King, Arizona yesterday and my xx was awesome. In fact it made it through the ride better then I did.....LOL. For anyone that hasn't heard of it, it's essinatly 4x4 trail that has a lot of rocky and very technical spots. Just pull up "corwn king back road" on youtube and you will find a bunch of videos showing the terrain. It's funny because I was talking to my buddy that has a raptor 660 and he said he liked everything except for where it was really rocky, and for me it was the opposite. I got a little sick of pushing my xx through the long winding roads leading up to the trail, but once we hit the rocky stuff I was in heaven. So any of you AZ riders out there if you get a chance definatly do the Crown King run but just plan a full day to accomplish it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I haven't taken that one yet. Last spring I rode from Wickenburg to Crown King it took me 4 rides up to find the correct route. It's about 50 miles one way. Pretty cool ride you go past about a dozen old mines. It's an all day trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts