Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got an email today from curtis sparks racing i asked when there will be an exhaust for the XX, they say it will be out soon but does anybody know anything else about that. i have been calling and emailing to different places and all they can tell me is that there will be alot of things coming out in Febuary.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I spoke with them this morning while trying to source a piston and they told me they haven't even had a XX in there shop yet....

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Call them up and offer, I was asked yesterday to ship my bike to someone for extended rear A-Arms... They needed 2 months to engineer and build em though. Dunno if i wanna go without the bike that long. They said they'll be about 2000.00 when they come out and include the extended axles.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lol, yea that crossed my mind

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Call them up and offer, I was asked yesterday to ship my bike to someone for extended rear A-Arms... They needed 2 months to engineer and build em though. Dunno if i wanna go without the bike that long. They said they'll be about 2000.00 when they come out and include the extended axles.

tell them to send you a loaner while the work on yours. lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i called Sparks Racing today, 10 days till they release the full exhaust for the XX, but they told me to call back in one week and place my order, prices should run about $550.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i would almost thinik that having the two pipes like the raptor if you tune the lengths right you could almost make a scavenging effects like a multi tube header on a v8 would be.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi, I just joined this club to learn more about what's avialable out there for the 700xx, and to pick the brains of the more experienced members. I went to the dealer the other day to pick one one, and see that I have a choice to buy a 2008 model or a 2009 for a little more. Does anyone know of any changes or improvement to the 2009 model? Also, is the curtis sparks exhaust available yet?

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I believe the only difference for the 09 the color option, The curtis sparks setup can be ordered toward the end of the week

·
Registered
537 Posts
The only things different is the wheel base is .2" longer on the 2008 model at 49.8" and as previously stated color options for the 2009 model.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks for the info. And as far as the exhaust and fuel controler is concerned, what seems to be the majorty vote on which systems works best. I am the type that cant leave well enough alone, and yet want a system I would install and never touch again.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I like the Yoshi system and a PC3 EFI controller. It's what I have and they work great together.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts