Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got an email today from curtis sparks racing i asked when there will be an exhaust for the XX, they say it will be out soon but does anybody know anything else about that. i have been calling and emailing to different places and all they can tell me is that there will be alot of things coming out in Febuary.

· Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I spoke with them this morning while trying to source a piston and they told me they haven't even had a XX in there shop yet....

· Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Call them up and offer, I was asked yesterday to ship my bike to someone for extended rear A-Arms... They needed 2 months to engineer and build em though. Dunno if i wanna go without the bike that long. They said they'll be about 2000.00 when they come out and include the extended axles.

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Call them up and offer, I was asked yesterday to ship my bike to someone for extended rear A-Arms... They needed 2 months to engineer and build em though. Dunno if i wanna go without the bike that long. They said they'll be about 2000.00 when they come out and include the extended axles.

tell them to send you a loaner while the work on yours. lol.

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i would almost thinik that having the two pipes like the raptor if you tune the lengths right you could almost make a scavenging effects like a multi tube header on a v8 would be.

· Registered
165 Posts
Hi, I just joined this club to learn more about what's avialable out there for the 700xx, and to pick the brains of the more experienced members. I went to the dealer the other day to pick one one, and see that I have a choice to buy a 2008 model or a 2009 for a little more. Does anyone know of any changes or improvement to the 2009 model? Also, is the curtis sparks exhaust available yet?

thanks

· Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I believe the only difference for the 09 the color option, The curtis sparks setup can be ordered toward the end of the week

· Registered
537 Posts
The only things different is the wheel base is .2" longer on the 2008 model at 49.8" and as previously stated color options for the 2009 model.

· Registered
165 Posts
Thanks for the info. And as far as the exhaust and fuel controler is concerned, what seems to be the majorty vote on which systems works best. I am the type that cant leave well enough alone, and yet want a system I would install and never touch again.

· Registered
537 Posts
I like the Yoshi system and a PC3 EFI controller. It's what I have and they work great together.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.