Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine has been doing seat covers since 1988 and he finally did a custom cover for a 700xx recently. so i thought i would put the pics up and let everybody know that he can do a xx seat with no worries. :yay: he has a pretty basic website (www.gravesmotorsports.com) with some other pics of seat covers he's done and contact info, he also has an in house service shop and parts room, if anyone is interested. I wanna say he did this one for around $100, but dont quote me. He said he'd be willing to do a group buy discount if 7 or more ppl got in on it... anyway, check out the website, see the work... get a quality custom seat :hey:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nice

There is another fabricator which I and others have used and his price is half of your buddy's price.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Your buddy did a great job. Quality work. Looks good on the black XX.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! Terrific...Any side view pics on the bike?
unfortunately i dont have side view pics... that was a customer seat and she just dropped off the seat, Graves asked her to email him a pic with the seat on and thats the one she sent back. I dont think shes on the forum here either :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
We could have another lady in our forum? Wow! that would be nice. Now we could have 3 ladies to give a hard time, lol!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Nice

There is another fabricator which I and others have used and his price is half of your buddy's price.
the hcc covers are very nice as well but these seem to be a lot more custom whith a lot of different designs not just name and color change so the price is really not bad at all.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Don't get me wrong, it is a very nice seat.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It looks porous. Is it?
Its not porous... The black top is grip seat. He has many different levels of seat grip, from holy monkey butt stick to the seat down to smooth.

And he can make a completely custom seat, I dunno bout hcc, but my buddys machine is hooked to a pc u can literally have a seat cover made with a picture of ur choice on it (face, family potrait, wife - gf sit on the face while u ride lol) whatever u want, he can do any amount of seams and design the seams to run any which way u like... He truly makes a custom seat, not just a single pull over with a few decals on it.

So no its not porous and u can have virtually any design u want, whether its crazy running seams or pictures and he has an array of decals too, u get a custom seat that u will not see two of, unless he does the 2nd one for u.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thank you for the info. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. This quad is for my girl so maybe I could get one with my face on it so she can practice lol.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Just don't forget to stick your tongue out, lmao!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts