Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got around to cleaning up my muffler and I've had about 5 people ask if i'd sell it before it ever made it to an actual post. Well... here it is.

You get my muffler, the slip on pipe and the adapter I made to make this all work correctly. $225 shipped to Cont. 48 States. PayPal gladly accepted. I am selling because this muffler is LOUD. If you live/ride where noise regulations are enforced... they will be enforcing you to turn it off! lol That being said, I'm interested in trades for a FMF 4.1 Muffler/Header (i'll add cash)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zwor1zhlHc

Pics: It's actually cleaner than it looks in the pics, the camera kept getting a glare.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No longer for sale but i'm glad I cleaned it up - I just bought the bike it belongs to!

·
Registered
421 Posts
By the way, I love the way that exhaust sounds in your video where you are clocking yourself at 71 mph in 4th. Sounds like a beast! Did you go with the FMF now?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way, I love the way that exhaust sounds in your video where you are clocking yourself at 71 mph in 4th. Sounds like a beast! Did you go with the FMF now?
It did sound like a beast - part of me misses it. Anyone I rode with doesn't. Ask Gary or read his comment below haha. I went with Yoshimura actually :)

You should have heard it when you were behind him on a trail with 4' sides!

I imagine that's what being shot at with 5000 rounds a minute sound like. :D
Yea... it was loud. Very loud...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts