·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Are the rear ones 10"

They look sweet!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I like them on your 700xx but would love them on mine!!! I am no way responsible enough with my rims to be deserving of these unless it was a durability test!
Or you kept your bike park all the time...like the hubby:D

·
Registered
984 Posts
12" wheels with a 137mm bolt pattern redrilled to 144mm?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Confused:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Just realized its a double post

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
12" wheels with a 137mm bolt pattern redrilled to 144mm?
How much clearance do you with the a-arms and if I may ask, what is the damage $$

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, this bike is only 2 weeks old and I have not had the time to get her out to ride much yet, thats why she's so clean. I wanted something different and my buddy had these wheels laying around so we took a drill to them until they fit. They are 12" wheels that happened to be the right offset, no clearence problems. Wheel and tire combo are just a little lighter than the stocks. As for the cost, I got the wheels for free !!! so I didn't mind hacking away at them. The tires cost me $300 delivered.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Those are ITP SS 12" 137MM, what bike was it for so it's easier to look at.

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Can you let me know the measurement from outside to outside of the rear tires. Found those wheels which are for the Can am Outlander but would like to know how wide is the rear.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I'm looking at this model

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I wish they made a 23" razor that would fit a 12" rim, I'd jump on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts