Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never really liked the very front of the XX fenders. So since my quad is down and I had some extra time this afternoon. I took care of it. Still need to put the finishing touches on it and copy it to the left side. I think it looks a lot better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
looks good,just wondering if you realised your front rims are on the wrong side of your bike and the tyres are going in the wrong direction?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He probably did that to help with the tracking problem are quad exhibits.
Correct, I flipped them to see if it made any difference with the pushing. It was a slight improvement but when I have the money I will upgrade to a 23" Razr 2.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I noticed my dealer put them on backwards when I first got it home.:nuts:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm sorry it looks like you butchered a nice quad, very unfinished looking. Not my thing.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm sorry it looks like you butchered a nice quad, very unfinished looking. Not my thing.
Same here, Don't take it personal Leucher but I really don't see the benefit of this mod.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Please post some pics when you get it finished, I would like to see what it looks like with the finishing touches. Also, could you comment if you have any trouble with stuff getting in the radiator? IMO, honda should have done something like this from the factory. There is too much plastic up front for me from an aesthetic standpoint. That being said, it does a really good job at preventing debris from getting to the radiator. I ride with several other bikes that have issues with weed seed getting in the radiator, but the 700XX grill and plastic does an excellent job at preventing this.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is unfinished.:D

It should look a lot better when finished.

I mainly didn't like how the front fender came down to a V behind the front bumper. Just an area for mud to build up and more surface area to clean.

The radiator guard (which is currently removed for stem installation) will help keep the radiator clean. the grill is there to protect the electronics. I'm going to find another way to mount the rectifier. I never liked that location.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Can you take a picture from a few feet away to see an overall look

1 - 12 of 12 Posts