Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some rough pics on how i did this, the main thing is the lines in the fender, there hard to see in the pics since the bike is black, but its basic idea of what i did.

It taken me about a good 2 hours to do or so, be careful if your using your one and only set of fronts, I did this on a extra set he had laying there, what i did are in the pics, follow the pics, if you get confused just ask me or one of the other members here that did it.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think that looks pretty good in the last photo. If you cut the tabs, it might have a stock look to the fenders, without further inspection ofcourse.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah when we cut the tabs off it looked MUCH better, just snip them off enough to be even with the fender.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cool, thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Also, doesnt the part he cut off detach from the red part? Why not just detach it?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Also, doesnt the part he cut off detach from the red part? Why not just detach it?

He's not cutting off the backside of that black piece. And w/o looking I think there is a needed fender support in the rear.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks m_quick. Totally makes sense now. Keeps some protection, but still get the race cut look.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think that looks pretty good in the last photo. If you cut the tabs, it might have a stock look to the fenders, without further inspection ofcourse.
Will snipping the tabs make the upper plastic want to fly off?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts