551 Posts
Now those would really dress her up!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've had a lot of luck with CV4s on other bikes but I don't think they make them anymore for the xx, do they? if looks aren't as important, I'd stick with oems rather than a untested/unheard of brand and let them go another 8-10 years

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Yeah that's probably what I'll do, is just order oem. Gives me an excuse to visit my local dealer, Ironpony.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
GD Honda is proud of there hose clamps, now aren't they! I picked up a couple at the local auto parts, and saved $20.00 or so.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
When replacing hoses, how do you prime the lines? or does the bike do that all by its self?
Should be just like when you drain, and refill radiator? Which is refill and run quad with cap off. Let engine warm 5-7mins and t-stat will open, and water will start circulating. Crack the throttle a couple times, if antifreeze level drops, add more and replace cap. Check for any leaks, and then keep a eye on the over flow bucket level.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awesome! thank you, it was very simple actually, The process just requires some patience. Best cheap mod i have done so far. Red hoses look awesome ! And only $30!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Awesome! thank you, it was very simple actually, The process just requires some patience. Best cheap mod i have done so far. Red hoses look awesome ! And only $30!
Let us know how well the cheap hose kits hold up. I was tempted, to try them since the single oem hose was like $14.00. If I wanted red white or blue hoses I'd go with the $70.00 ones with lifetime warranty, from Pro Factory.

Hillery Motorsports - Search Results for "trx700xx"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts