Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dagirl is in the pictures section of the new april edition of atv 4 wheel action she is hitting a mudhole on the throttle! kool picture.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Post the picture! please. thanks thats a sweet picture!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
pic

here it is best i could do with what i got>

·
Registered
446 Posts
lol, awesome gogo dagirl wewt.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nah! I think that's the mud puddle she was hitting at RAC last year where we used to park, there was one long puddle and at the end of the day; she went full blast in it quite a few times, you could hear her giggling, lol!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wonder who sent the picture to the magazine, cool!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah Joe that looks like that puddle at RAC. I remember that day we were ready to go and she just had to go play in the mud.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Joe, I believe that was my last time to RAC. After we came down that one huge hill, and then she lost herself in that hole LOL. It had to of been like 10 times LOL.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nah! I think that's the mud puddle she was hitting at RAC last year where we used to park, there was one long puddle and at the end of the day; she went full blast in it quite a few times, you could hear her giggling, lol!!
Yeah, I also agree that was RAC that day and I'm betting Doug sent it in because I remember him standing on the side taking pictures.

Great! I can just imagine all the gloating we're going to hear about all the time now! Do you want my autograph? Do ya? Do ya? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Ha Ha you guys are funny I emailed a few pictures to them. They had an article about whats your quads name...so the guy was excited a chick in the mud...rest is history!

I can't read what they wrote...have to see when I get my issue.

It was RAC and yes its my favorite mud hole!! I can't wait till June comes...I am sure its missing me as much as I am missing it :(

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just received my copy today. Great picture! Congrats on the self-publication Nikki! I will have to say that I am probably not going to renew this year though. I'm not a big UTV fan and they have lost a lot of quad content to their UTV insert. I also get Dirt Wheels and I have found there is much more quad content and more letters from the readers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts