·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Black&Blue7XX,
That is beyond amazing!! How do you learn those terrifying tricks without being broken into many pieces? This guy has the talent and other things to do such extraordinary riding. That old train yard has to be a BMX rider’s paradise.
Thanks for this great video.:tup::crazy:
Sid

·
Registered
538 Posts
now lets seem him do that on a honda 250r dirtbike, ill be impressed then.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
cool hes as good as Hans Rey, Hans used to ride for GT bicycles,he may be retired now.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Glad to see he messed up once. Hate watching videos were everything is perfect and I know even the best mess up everyonce and a while. Too bad he had to carry the bike up the stairs.....

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That is awesome!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He has more balance on his bike than his own two feet. He tries to walk across the wire and doesn't make it but he made it on his bike ha.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
This guy is one of the best. He is known to make anything and everything out of his own surroundings. Just pure amazing. Even though I have been mountain biking for several years (Even though my belly doesnt show it), I would consider myself a pretty moderate rider compared to the average person, but then when someone like him comes into the picture, it's as if I haven't seen a bike before in my life. I love how he is probably dropping in 12-15ft gaps and stuff and has no suspension what so ever. Thats something you rarely see. Great video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts