Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one have one yet what do they look like on the quad ? they sound or perform good ? seen one on ebay for 250

·
Registered
253 Posts
I haven't seen too many people with DCM, but I have wondered about them.

That one sounds pretty good. Don't really care for the faux dual, though.

·
Registered
253 Posts
It seemed like every video on YouTube had the dual pipes.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sounded really good, frist one i've ever heard.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I do not think dual exhaust is really worth anything on a single cylinder engine. Look at him revving it. You only see smoke coming out of one side. So it's like the exhaust gas chooses one path or the other, but not both. Since it is only one cylinder there is no scavenging effect that would require a dual setup. I guess it's mostly for show and not so much go.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I do not think dual exhaust is really worth anything on a single cylinder engine. Look at him revving it. You only see smoke coming out of one side. So it's like the exhaust gas chooses one path or the other, but not both. Since it is only one cylinder there is no scavenging effect that would require a dual setup. I guess it's mostly for show and not so much go.
I agree, all show.

·
Registered
115 Posts
two bros used to make a single system for VFR's that had another canister which was used for storage. They have dual undertail pipes from the factory so one would look lonely under there.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i might go this rought instead of geting the fmf that i used to have, i like the fmf its awsome but why not try somthing new

·
Registered
734 Posts
DMC is a pretty good pipe performancewise, not the absolute best but pretty good. Its manufacture quality is awesome and it is pretty loud.

Agree about no performance gains with duals on a single port engine, just for show.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
after hearing that i think its made my mind up and i will getting the dmc full system. ill get pics up when its all put together!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.