Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
anyone know how to de-smog this beast?
Regards,
Dewking
As far as I know, our beast does not have the anti-smog devices like a car or truck... like a smog pump and such. EFI quads like ours are factory set to run a bit lean... thus cleaner. You can add an EFI controller to even a stock 700xx to add fuel and thus richen up the air/fuel ratio.

You can contact Eric at EHS for an EFI controller. Good Guy, great service and unit is so so easy to install and set up... Even an idiot like me can do it in about 10-15 minutes.

roadkill

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as I know, our beast does not have the anti-smog devices like a car or truck... like a smog pump and such. EFI quads like ours are factory set to run a bit lean... thus cleaner. You can add an EFI controller to even a stock 700xx to add fuel and thus richen up the air/fuel ratio.

You can contact Eric at EHS for an EFI controller. Good Guy, great service and unit is so so easy to install and set up... Even an idiot like me can do it in about 10-15 minutes.

roadkill
Thanks man thats what I wanted to know
Regards,
Dewking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.