Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have been quadless for the past 9 months and I must say depression has been kicking in. Last summer we went on a riding trip and cruised along through some lower waters when my XX found a nice deep trench and stalled underwater sucking up lots of water and sand. It was quite ugly. Well, after finally finishing up college I am able to down some money to getting it fixed. Looks like only a blown head gasket as well as a few other gaskets and o-rings and I should have it back by the end of the week! :yay: I was definitely afraid of the sand doing some major damage to the engine, and spent a lot of days watching youtube videos of the xx and wanting so badly to be back out on mine. With all that said I'm very happy to back and have a lot of catching up to do on this site.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats six pac. Glad to see your back on the site. Good luck with the install and let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. I must say that I have really missed this site and everyone on it. Definitely a classy group we have here and a lot of great help, stories, and opinions from admin/moderators, and all who attend.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome back. looks like youll be riding again soon.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome back and enjoy riding again this is a definant case where good insurance is a must prolly coulda got you going sooner at least the damage wasn't to bad tho hope all works out good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts