Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a set of rear wheels. I dont care if there oem or aftermarket. Let me know prices with shipping to 08012 Blackwood NJ. I use pay-pal.
Thanks, Joel

·
Registered
249 Posts
He's looking for wheels :funny:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I had a set but I sold them already. Guess you need 11"s?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels

I do prefer the wheels to be 11" because I still have brand new factory tires. I would also take 10" if price is right.
Thanks, Joel

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Just wondering what happened to your rim's if you still have new factory tires?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My factory rims have sand/mud tires on them. I dont want to go to the tire shop and spend $25 to swap the tires on and off. Living in NJ I can be in very large sand pits with nasty peanut-butter mud and the next day be in hard pack trails with rocks. Thats why I want separate tires and wheels ready to go.

·
Registered
249 Posts
You could always grab some 10" wheels and spacers/adapters.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
My factory rims have sand/mud tires on them. I dont want to go to the tire shop and spend $25 to swap the tires on and off. Living in NJ I can be in very large sand pits with nasty peanut-butter mud and the next day be in hard pack trails with rocks. Thats why I want separate tires and wheels ready to go.
That makes perfect sense to me, I also have a 2nd set of rims and tires just don't have the big mud tires mounted on them yet.

You could always grab some 10" wheels and spacers/adapters.
I think he wants 11" cause he has new stock tires.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will have a set of well used oem rear rims to sell in a couple of weeks.
Next week I pick up some new OMF reinforced rims to replace my oem ones. :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
That makes perfect sense to me, I also have a 2nd set of rims and tires just don't have the big mud tires mounted on them yet.

I think he wants 11" cause he has new stock tires.

I see, Makes sense.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I will have a set of well used oem rear rims to sell in a couple of weeks.
Next week I pick up some new OMF reinforced rims to replace my oem ones. :)

You will love them. I have a set of new ones. They are the best quality wheels I have ever seen. So nice that ya don't even wanna get them dirty :hey:

·
Registered
144 Posts
ill take the rear rims if you havent sold them yet im in desperate need i just ordered brand new kutters and bent my rim before the got here now i cant even mount them let me know i have paypal

1 - 15 of 15 Posts