Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
LOL! Had one installed on my 400ex and within a couple of months the canister blew in pieces guess due to back pressure and when I informed the issue with DG, they basically blew me off so I quit buying anything from them so like Scuzz stated "DON'T GET"

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
but for 70 bucks its a start right lol
True but I would just save that $70 and when you have enough to buy a better one then buy it. Basically you get what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Prime example of "You get what you pay for", If your on a budget just save your money and buy a used FMF, HMF, 2Bros Etc

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Tax Refund? Hell! Haven't seen one of those in the past 10 years, must be nice but I'm happy the way it's setup now, this way I spend my money during the year instead of the government spending it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
So if you could get an exhaust for your bike what would it be? Whats the best, whats the loudest and whats the quietest?

Johnny it was a blast riding the other night. Hopefully next time we can ditch the passangers lol.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol me and jake would have been able to whip around a lil more if we didnt have the bagage lol. It was fun none the less.

Thanks for the link SMO thats fulll of great info.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts