Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna sell my Brand new DG fat grab bar. Going after a six pack rack.

100 shipped obo.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
85.00 shipped. Just don't need it. Can't use it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No use for this, Anyone?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Won't take any less than 75 shipped for it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sucks owning a 700xx when it comes to buying and selling parts. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'll think about it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Like new bar. Great shape. Nothing at all wrong with it. Has not even been on a ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
dude are you serious? you have been advertising this forever. get a freaking clue. you started out asking full retail + $11 for shipping. yes i looked it up they sell for 89 bucks. you wanted $100 shipped. why would anyone buy yours and not just by retail? re-read your lineage of posts and laugh at yourself. i suspect that by next summer you will be down to $50 shipped. you had an offer for $50 shipped and should have jumped all over it. reminds of people who think their quad is worth 8K cause thats what they paid for it and its still in good shape.

i am laughing so hard over this!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
If ya don't want it, Don't post. Simple. I will keep it before I give it away. It's new. I will let it collect dust before I give it away.

Sure ya don't want it? LOL! What a tool. Don't post on my classifieds unless you want it. Thank you.

You must have joined up just to try and be the classified police. Nice job! NOT. I have only sold about 15k worth of stuff since January 1st on multiple forums. Done that or more last year. It's not my first rodeo noob. Take your useless post elsewhere. If it don't sell oh well.

I have prolly parted out more atv's then you have owned. I know what I'm doing.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, and Sold for 75. :thanks:

·
Registered
11 Posts
laughing even harder now. we know you still have it. you edited all your posts at the same time as supposed sale notification. removed former prices. changed response to post offering 50 from "I wont sell that cheap" to " i'll think about it". lmao

you were last down to 60 and a whole bunch of stickers, but apparently someone all the sudden gave you 15 more than you were asking.

scuzz/gary, i'm sorry i just had to point out the insanity. lol
the op was clearly embarrased from his posts and chose to change them. my work is done here. sorry all, just a good laugh.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
laughing even harder now. we know you still have it. you edited all your posts at the same time as supposed sale notification. removed former prices. changed response to post offering 50 from "I wont sell that cheap" to " i'll think about it". lmao

you were last down to 60 and a whole bunch of stickers, but apparently someone all the sudden gave you 15 more than you were asking.

scuzz/gary, i'm sorry i just had to point out the insanity. lol
the op was clearly embarrased from his posts and chose to change them. my work is done here. sorry all, just a good laugh.

Troll.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Problem solved. Blocked the douche. :birds:

This thread can be locked. The bar is gone.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts