Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i would like to start off by saying that i just stumbled across this site and after reading a little i was very impressed by the vast amount of knowledge u all posses and just knew i had to join... that bein said i would like to congratulate myself i am the pround new father of a 700xx and 400ex ;) the other day i picked up a set of dg nerf bars for the 700 and am less than impressed with the included instructions if anyone out there owns these bars or has any tips 4 the install i would greatly appreciate ur advice thanks again

·
Registered
306 Posts
I pm'd you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
hi everyone i would like to start off by saying that i just stumbled across this site and after reading a little i was very impressed by the vast amount of knowledge u all posses and just knew i had to join... that bein said i would like to congratulate myself i am the pround new father of a 700xx and 400ex ;) the other day i picked up a set of dg nerf bars for the 700 and am less than impressed with the included instructions if anyone out there owns these bars or has any tips 4 the install i would greatly appreciate ur advice thanks again

I had problems with the DG install as well. The BS front bracket wasn't even close to fitting properly. Had to cut, fit, weld myself. Cut out the bent plate cross member from the tub mounts and added a piece of flat-bar. Worked like a champ. No issues with over 10 months of riding.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Looks good but you will have a big problem if you try and add a belly pan.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys sorry it took so long to reply back been ridin ;) but i actually ended up gettin em on pretty eaisly and they fit well no cuttin or weldin

·
Registered
207 Posts
Fooleo, you have the bracket on backwards.... that is why it didnt fit. It is a close fit with the DGs but it is a glove.

·
Registered
176 Posts
In the middle of this project now. Ripped the proarmours off and am trying to get the dg's on. Immediete issue is i cant get the foot peg bolts in. I dont remember if the bolts i took out of the proarmour pegs are the oem ones or not is another issue. Any info would be great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts